1. Tabata: The Express New Workout For New Mums by Fit Pregnancy: A quick intro into how to do a Tabata workout with a slideshow of exercises that you can choose from. The best part about this link (and the reason I gave it the number 1 spot) is that there is an instructional video for each exercise which is fantastic for those of you who aren't quite sure the correct technique to use. Remember, exercises can cause injury if not executed properly.
2. 30 Days Of HIIT by Darebee: This one is great for those of you that get bored easily. It offers 30 days of different workouts. You can view it online with a diagram and a built-in timer, or download the PDF.
3. The 20 Minute Bedroom Burpee Blitz by The HIIT mum: I like this workout because it's simple, easy to remember and you can begin at a level that suits you. Just a word of warning though, burpees may sound easy but they are an all-body workout that will make you sweat and help you some quick results.
4. At Home HIIT Workout by Fitness Blender: This is a 20 minute video for those of you that like to follow along in a fitness video style workout. It is designed for fat burning and all movements are quite simple.
5. 3 Quick HIIT Workouts for Beginners by The Daily Burn: Offers 3 beginner-style HIIT workouts with explanations for each of the movements (although you might need some basic knowledge of exercise to interpret).
These 5 workouts should get you started with HIIT and Tabata. I really hope it helps you in your own personal journey to fitness and wellbeing.