I got the original recipe from Taste, and just modified the flour for this gluten free pizza dough alternative.
It's a great recipe for the kids to help with, just be prepared for quite a bit of mess if you have little hands helping you :)
You will need:
4 cups of plain gluten free flour
1.5 cups warm water
2 tsp (7g sachet) of yeast
Pinch of castor sugar
1 tsp salt
1/4 cup olive oil + extra for brushing
1. In a small bowl mix water, sugar and yeast, leave aside for approximately 5 mins.
2. In a large bowl mix flour and salt.
3. Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture and add contents of smaller bowl and oil.
4. Combine with a knife then place on a lightly floured surface and knead with your hands until
5. Put dough in bowl (brushed lightly with extra olive oil, cover with cling wrap (or a warm tea
towel) and place in warm dry environment for approximately 30 mins (or until the dough doubles
6. Use a rolling pin, or your preferred method for manipulating the dough into round pizza base
shapes, add toppings and bake!