This recipe is a healthy spin on the traditional ham & pineapple pizza. My father used to make it for us when we were little, I always loved it and have been making it ever since.
(Makes 2 large pizzas)
2 lebanese bread/pizza bases (or similar)
Thousand Island Dressing
1 red capsicum finely chopped
1 green capsicum finely chopped
4 spring onions (shallots) finely chopped
2 ham steaks diced
1. Preheat oven to 200C (or 392 F)
2. Place bases on baking trays
3. On each base, first spread tomato paste, then thousand island dressing.
4. Sprinkle a very thin layer of grated cheese on to help ingredients stick
5. Layer the rest of the ingredients and top with a generous amount of grated cheese
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is cooked and browning on top