This Roast Pumpkin and Fetta Salad recipe is an oldie but a goodie. It is one of my favourites at the moment! I'm not quite sure where I got it from originally but you can find lots of different versions of it floating around the web. For a recipe printable click here.
Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
Rocket Salad (Optional)
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Celsius) (350 F)
2. Cut Pumpkin into bite size pieces. Lightly coat with olive oil, salt & pepper then bake for
approximately 15-20 minutes.
3. Place pine nuts on a separate baking tray and bake for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4. In a bowl place baby spinach (& rocket), crumbled fetta, roasted pine nuts and pumpkin.
5. Drizzle with caramelised balsamic vinegar.